Please note: We will link to other sites we feel are relevant to our customers needs. Those and any other sites we link to are for reference and provided as a convenience and courtesy to our customers. We can not ensure or guarantee the content on any external sites. If you find we have linked to a site the violates your privacy, please contact us at [email protected] and we will check into, and if necessary, remove the offending content.
Coffee Information and Privacy for International Users
If youre visiting us from another country, be aware that our web servers are all located in the United States of America. Even though we currently do not ship outside of the United States, you are more than welcome to browse our listings and our information. Remember that although our site is located in the USA, you are still bound by the governing laws of the country you are visiting from. Also be aware that your information can be transmitted to our servers in the USA.
Collection of Personal and Coffee Information
When you provide personal and coffee information to Buzzbox Coffee, you also agree to allowing us to store that information for future reference for both marketing and statistic use.
Our goal is not to inundate you with emails or marketing blasts. We will use that collected information to better target future campaigns and deliver the best possible content to each one of our Buzzbox Coffee members and each Coffee purchaser in general.
We have deals from time to time that require we keep your personal information on file in order for you to be eligible. On request, we can remove your personal information from our system. Removal of information can be subject to a formal legal request if we have any reason to object. Generally, there would never be an issue, however.
What Personal and Coffee Information is Buzzbox Coffee Collecting?
We collect all personal information pertinent to the product/service you are signing up for.
- Buzzbox Coffee Account: Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, Financial information (such as credit card number), and anything else that may be pertinent to having a Buzzbox account created.
- Retail Purchases: Same as the Buzzbox Coffee Account
- Newsletter Signup: Name and Email Address Our email list requires a response (double opt-in) in order for a customer to start receiving newsletters and specials. You will not receive an email unless you respond positively to the confirmation email when you sign up. Club and Retail members are auto-enrolled in our newsletter list. At any point, you are able to unsubscribe from our mailing list and you will not receive any more correspondence.
How is Your Personal and Coffee Information Used?
We may use personal information provided orally or in writing (including via electronic media) by customers in order to:
- Fill and process orders placed through our Buzzbox Coffee Website or other online retailers.
- Respond to requests and customer service related issues from buzzboxcoffee.com
- Create targeted and custom marketing and promotions. As an example, if you give us a glowing review, we just may want to let everyone know about it! It may end up in print or on any of our various locations online.
- Communicate with you about your order or purchase, your Buzzbox Coffee account, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, a request for more information for your blog or any online forum posting.
- Communicate with you about specific jobs, job opportunities or general information about employment at Buzzbox Coffee, in the event you have created a personal profile or submitted your resume online.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers, if you have opted to receive such communications either by providing us with your email address on the home page of buzzboxcoffee.com or by selecting communication preferences when you signed up for a Buzzbox Coffee account. You can opt-out of receiving marketing information at any time by changing the settings of your communication preferences, by following the unsubscribe links on any marketing sent to you.
Is My Personal or Coffee Information Shared with Third Parties?
No, we dont believe in sharing your information. From time to time we may have a third party contact us about a co-operative marketing idea or benefit to our customers. While we may or may not do something like that, your personal and coffee information will remain within our control at all times.
Why Collect Website Use Information?
Its simple. Were a business and all businesses need information in order to continue to grow and deliver relevant products and information to its customers. The information we collect ensures that we can target the right customers that are interested in what we have to offer without blanket spamming people. We hate spam as much as the next person and do as much data collecting as possible to make sure we are relevant without over collecting information and violating our customers privacy.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you wont have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We also use pixel tags (tiny graphic images) to help us analyze your online behavior, but we do not tie that behavior to any personal information.
How is My Personal Information Secured?
We strive to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security. We encrypt the pipe through which personal information, such as credit card numbers, is sent, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is safe as it is sent over the Internet to our server. While we strive to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Information from Children
Buzzbox Coffee is a family friendly site. We encourage people of all ages to learn about our companys vision and focus. By default, we are not trying to collect usage information from children. In this day and age of technology and anonymity online, there is no measurable way for us to know the age of our audience. Purchasing on our website is limited to credit card transactions only. This eliminates any children under the age of 13 from being able to make a purchase legally. Our tracking encompasses all visitors and cannot be set to exclude any particular group.
For California Residents
“WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue. Contact us at [email protected] and well research your request and respond as soon as possible.